High School --> Test Scores

Test Scores

When applying to a 4-year university, you will be required to submit your ACT and/or SAT scores.  When you take these exams, you will be asked to indicate which schools you want to receive your scores. To do this, you must find your specific school codes before you take the test. These school codes are usually located on the college or university's website. If you forget to list some schools during your test, you may contact the test administrators to send additional score reports.

Middle School

High School

College Years